We are pleased to announce that “101 Questions Answered About Separating With Children” is out now, in whichMatthew Richardson has authored a section. The book provides simple answers to practical questions about the family law system such as “Can I change the locks?”, “What happens to my will on divorce” and “I have an abusive ex, is mediation right for me?”.
Matthew’s section on the family law barrister discusses the role of family barristers in children and divorce cases, the challenges of the job, and tips for parents in family disputes.
The book is recommended for:
- Separating and divorcing parents
- Family and relationship counsellors
- Family members supporting relatives through separation, such as grandparents
- Family support organisations
- Family lawyers and mediators as a reference to help your clients
It is available for purchase here.