Sam joined Chambers in June 2018. Previously, Sam spent close to 5 years in a predominantly criminal set of Chambers, starting as the Junior Clerk and working his way up over time.
Some of Sam’s roles in Chambers involve;
– Assisting members of Chambers
– Managing day to day diaries
– Assisting clients of Chambers with any enquiries
– Attending marketing events
– Helping to ensure smooth running of Chambers
Outside of work Sam is a keen golfer, playing most weekends. He also follows Liverpool FC during the football season and horse racing throughout the year.