Sam joined Coram Chambers as Senior Clerk in September 2018, bringing his experience of developing business within common, commercial, and public law sets.
He is responsible for the management of the clerking team, as well as strategic management and development of members’ practices. Sam focuses on building strong relationships with new and existing clients, both domestically and internationally. Implementing a high standard of service delivery and client care within the clerks room, and throughout chambers.
Sam works closely with Sarah McCarthy, Chambers Director and the Executive Board to support chambers overall management, strategy, growth and development.
Currently undertaking ILM Diploma in Leadership and Management.
Chambers & Partners – Sam Carter is described by one instructing solicitor as “an absolute superstar,” and they add that “he is friendly and really knows his barristers well. I am always happy go with his recommendations when using a barrister for the first time.”
Legal 500 – “Excellent”
D: 020 7092 3754
M: 074 8751 0706
Connect with Sam on LinkedIn.
- Association of Lawyers for Children
- Institute of Barristers’ Clerks (IBC)
- Royal Aeronautical Society (RAS)
- Pan-European Organisation of Personal Injury Lawyers (PEOPIL)
- United Kingdom Environmental Law Association (UKELA)
- Human Rights Lawyers Association (HRLA)
- Member of The Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM)